You can set up 5 other email accounts in Gmail. Please follow the instructions to set up other email accounts in your Gmail.
1. Log in to Gmail or create an account if you do not have one.
2. Click on the Gear icon in the top right corner and choose Settings.
3. Click on the Accounts and Import tab.
4. Click Add a POP3 mail account you own.
5. You will get a pop-up prompting you for your email address. Enter your email address from the Email Accounts section of your Control Panel, then click Next Step.
6. Enter the details for your account as follows:
• E-mail Address: your email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Username: your full email address (e.g. email@example.com)
• Password: the password you used when creating the email account firstname.lastname@example.org
• POP Server: mail.example.com
• Port: 995 Secure Configuration (recommended) / Port: 110 Non Secure/Plain Text configuration (Not recommended)
• Leave a Copy of Retrieved message on the server: check this if you want to leave your emails in your POP server after Gmail copied them.
• Always Use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail: Yes, select this option.
• Label incoming messages: this label will appear next to messages in Gmail
• Archive incoming messages: this will make a backup copy of the email in Gmail.
7. After entering your details, select Add Account button.
8. Select Yes, I want to be able to send mail as, then click Next Step.
9. Enter the name that you want the email to be marked as coming from, then click Next Step.
10. Enter the SMTP settings for the account you are adding.
11. Open the confirmation email at email@example.com, you can either Click the link in the email to verify or you can Copy the code.
12. Write the confirmation code in the box in promted window and click on Verify.
13. Now you can compose new messages in Gmail from firstname.lastname@example.org
14. And could reply to the emails in Gmail from email@example.com
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to configure E-mail Account on Android mobile?
To set up Private Email account via IMAP/POP3/SMTP protocols, do the following: 1. Open...How to configure a Secure Email Account in outlook?
You can use the following details/ setting for secured email account/ acces; Secure SSL/TLS...How to enable SSL and HTTPS in wordpress?
If you are starting a new site and/or want to use HTTPS everywhere on your site, then you need to...What are your hours of Technical Support?
Temok technical support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.How to change your Account's Primary Email Address?